Seven club members attended an enjoyable weekend meet to Aultguish Inn Bunkhouse – Andy, Bob, Malcolm, Elsie, Kasia, Ailsa and Deirdre. The weather was a bit pants but we still had a good time .
– Bob, Andy, Kasia and Malcolm ascended Ullapool Hill and then walked to Loch Achall and back.
Bob, Andy and Malcolm then went on to also ascend the Carn na Dubh Choille (Marilyn).
– Elsie and Deirdre ascended Knockfarrell and Cnoc Mor (Marilyn).
Bob, Malcolm and Kasia at top of Ullapool Hill:
Bob feeling a wee bit tired at the summit of Carn na Dubh Choille :
On Friday evening we had a few drinks in the bar.
In the Aultguish Inn:
– Andy ascended the remote Meall a’Chaorainn (Graham).
– Bob, Kasia and Malcolm ascended Beinn Ghobhlach (Graham) and then walked out along the coast to Scoraig and back.
– Elsie, Deirdre and Ailsa walked along Strath Vaich as far as Lubachlaggan and then walked to Strath Rannoch and out to Inchbae.
Steep ascent of Meall a’Chaorainn:
On Saturday evening, all seven members had a nice meal in the Aultguish Inn restaurant.
– Bob, Andy, Kasia and Malcolm ascended Cnoc Fyrish and Cnoc Ceislein.
– following a slightly later start, Deirdre and Elsie also ascended Cnoc Fyrish.
Bob, Kasia and Malcolm at Cnoc Fyrish monument:
Kasia, Andy and Bob at summit of Cnoc Ceislein: