Ten club members and three dogs attended the weekend meet to Tyndrum Lodge Hotel – Andy, Chris, Bob, Malcolm, Dave, Jim, Paul, Marion, Kevin and Linda.
– Andy, Malcolm and Beinn ascended Fraochaidh from Ballachullish (Corbett).
– Chris ascended Geal-charn (Munro), A’Mharconaich (Munro), Beinn Udlamain (Munro), Sgairneach Mhor (Munro) &Sow of Atholl (Corbett).
– Jim ascended Beinn a’Bhuiridh (Corbett).
Malcolm on ridge of Fraochaidh:
Andy and Beinn at summit of Fraochaidh:
– Andy and Beinn travelled a fair distance to ascend Meall nan Each (Marilyn) and Ben Laga (Marilyn) in Ardnamurchan.
– Malcolm and Chris ascended Beinn Achaladair (Munro) & Beinn a’Chreachain (Munro).
– Dave and Kevin ascended Beinn Luibhean (Corbett).
– Paul and Marion ascended Meall Bhuidhe in Glen Lyon (Munro)
– Jim ascended Meall na Fearna (Corbett)
– Bob and Linda went for a day-trip to Oban
View towards Loch Sunart and the island of Carna during the ascent of Meall nan Each:
Beinn at the summit of Meall nan Each:
Malky and the view across Rannoch Moor (Photo by Chris):
Malky basking in the sunshine on Beinn a’ Chreachain (Photo by Chris):
Malky speeding downhill, Coire an Lochain behind (Photo by Chris):
– Andy, Kevin, Malcolm and Beinn ascended Meall Odhar (Graham).
– Dave ascended Beinn Odhar (Corbett).
– Paul and Marion ascended Meall Chuaich (Munro).
– Chris ascended TBC
– Jim ascended Stob a’Choin (Corbett)
– Bob and Linda went home
Malcolm looking back to Tyndrum:
Kevin, Andy, Malcolm and Beinn at summit of Meall Odhar:
The hotel accommodation and breakfast were excellent value for money.
Tyndrum Lodge Hotel: