Nine club members attended the weekend meet to Trossachs Tryst, Callander – Andy, Bob, Deirdre, Malcolm, Elsie, Chris, Kevin, Dave and Gregor. A good weekend was had by all.
Andy ascended Mount Hill, Cairnie Hill, East Lomond, West Lomond and Largo Law (Marilyns).
– Malcolm, Chris and Deirdre ascended Ben Chonzie (Munro) and Auchnafree Hill (Corbett).
– Andy ascended Beinn Dearg and Conic Hill (Marilyns).
– Elsie and Gregor went for a wee wander at Callander Craig.
– Bob, Malcolm, Chris, Gregor, Deirdre, Elsie and guest Alex ascended Meall Ghlas and Sgiath Chuil (Munros). Malcolm, Chris and Alex also went on to ascend Beinn nam Imirean (Corbett).
– Andy ascended Uamh Bheag, Beinn nan Eun and Beinn Odhar (New Donalds).
– Dave and Kevin ascended Beinn Chuirn (Corbett).
– Bob, Malcolm and Chris undertook a traverse of Ben More and Stob Binnein (Munros).
– Dave, Kevin and Gregor ascended Farragon Hill (Corbett).
– Andy ascended Bishop Hill and Benarty Hill (Marilyns).